EyeLash Info & Care.
Please Read Carefully
Eyelash Extension Care & Knowledge
- Do Not perm or tint your eyelash extensions application.
- Do Not use Oil or Oil based products on your eyelashes, it will make them stick together, and damage your natural eyelashes as well.
- Do Not rub your eyelashes when washing your face. When you wash your face clean around the lashes.
- Try your best not to sleep on your face, you will smash your lashes.
- Please wait 24 hours before bathing with steamy water, steam will loosen the adhesive.
- Please do not try to remove your eyelash extensions, you will damage your lashes, Call me ( the lash tech ) to remove them, or go to the booking page and book "Eyelash Extension removal".
- Do Not tug or tweeze your lashes you will damage your natural lashes if you do so.
- Clean all eye make up off your eyelids daily, when cleaning please gently remove make up, so that any product won't make contact to the lash extensions.
- Do not cut your eyelash extensions it would make the eyelashes blunt and unnatural.
- Brush daily with a clean spoolie .
- Please Do Not Use Mascara.
- Get Fill ins EVERY 2 to 2 in a half weeks.
If you don't follow these direction you may experience unnecessary lash shedding or/and damage your natural eyelashes.
An average eyelid has 90-120 lashes, your eyelashes will shed between 3-5 lashes per day so on average you will lose about:
22 lashes In 1 Weeks
44 lashes In 2 Weeks
68 Lashes In 3 Weeks
Mink Eyelash Strip Care
- After you remove your lashes,remove previous lash glue before your next application to keep your marvelous eyelashes neat and healthy.
- After you remove your lashes place the eyelashes back into the case to mode them back into shape.
If in the Saint Louis / East Saint Louis area , with the very first purchase of 3d Mink eyelash strips I will apply for free.
YOUR FIRST PURCHASE ONLY!!!